The British Association of Cruise Ship Medicine operates in a rapidly developing area.
- Advice for minimum standards in the structure and delivery of Cruise Ship Medicine
- Insight into minimum reasonable standards and qualifications for medical staff
- Recognition of the need for experienced primary and first contact care in this unique environment
- Information for passengers
- Expert witness and medicolegal advice
- Free support for cruise ship doctors and nurses
- Advice on revalidation to the highest international standard